Scott and Ashley's Engagements

 Monday, November 2, 2009

Last month I took some engagement pictures for some friends of mine.  I really liked the way they turned out!  They are such a photogenic couple!  All of the black and white and anitqued images were edited using Nichole Van's Retro Tintype action.
































I used Nichole Van's Color Pop with a background texture from her Urban Actions collection



The background texture here is also from Nichole's Urban Actions collection






This is my personal favorite

1 comments:

SuperMom and SuperDad November 24, 2009 at 1:44 PM  

Hey, I recognize that spot! SuperMom and I hold that spot close in our hearts though our bodies are in Iowa! I know it is near and dear to you and your Man as well.

-SuperDad

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP