Anna's Baby Book

 Sunday, November 22, 2009

My sister is having a baby next month, so I made her baby book using the Green paper pad from DCWV.  I also used cardstock mats from DCWV.  I love their heavyweight paper and cardstock because they have an awesome texture that gives the pages greater depth.  As I do with all of my baby books, I used photo canvas to print out the detail pages.  I used brown thread to stitch the edges.  With this book, I put all of the pages into an AMM 8x8 album.  I don't normally use these because they are not cheap, but since it's for my baby sister, I spent a little more money on hers!  I can use higher quality books for the price difference.

Here are some sample pages from this book:


Adjacent page is "My Daddy"



Adjacent to "Before I Arrived"





Adjacent to "Watch Me Grow"



Adjacent is a place for a picture of her first birthday

2 comments:

Mindy Hawks November 22, 2009 at 4:25 PM  

I love all of these pages and want them in my book for sure! :)

Domna September 15, 2010 at 12:54 PM  

love DCWV too :)) and your creation!

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP