Basic Grey Baby Book

 Saturday, November 21, 2009

I have made a couple of baby books over the years for friends and family, but this past summer I have taken that to a new level. I have made a very thorough template that covers as much as possible of baby’s first year. I use designer papers and add lots of detail by sewing the edges of the info pages and photo mats. I have used papers that are both baby specific and “artsy.” I will post the books as I get them scanned in.
DISCLAIMER: My scanner SUCKS so these scans are not the best. I tried cleaning them up some, but they are still very grainy. I apologize!

For this book, I used the Eva line from Basic Grey and a variety of Magnolia papers from My Mind's Eye. I used a Pioneer Album. I printed all of the info pages onto Photo Canvas giving it a great texture. I stitched all of the edges with brown thread.

Comments are always welcome!


Religious Detail Page is optional



Plenty of room for pictures



Detail Pages to record baby's first year



A beautiful title page
(Note: Each title page is different so as to match the paper line used)

If you or anyone you know are having a baby and would like to have a beautiful, custom baby book, contact me and I will make a book that is specifically for you and your style!  There are a variety of paper company and lines within those companies that would make beautiful books.

Books start out at $35 for a basic design. 
Extra accessories can be added for the cost of the supplies.

1 comments:

Mindy Hawks November 22, 2009 at 4:22 PM  

Amy I absolutely want one! So you're hired! :)

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP