Mindy's Baby Book

 Tuesday, May 18, 2010

I recently made this baby book for my cousin Mindy.  This is my favorite one I have made so far!  I used the "All Dressed Up" paper stack from DCWV.  The pictures really aren't very good, but I had to take them before I gave it to her and I didn't do it in time to take good ones.  It at least gives a pretty good idea of what the album looks like.














Obviously, these aren't all of the pictures, but I'm having problems uploading and honestly don't want to take the time to upload them all.  Sorry!  :)


1 comments:

Arizona Girl February 28, 2013 at 4:29 PM  

Great looking baby book. Thanks for coming to my blog. And Thank-You for letting me know that my link was off. I fixed it.

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP